Prince Edward County Winegrowers Association (PECWA) is issuing this RFP (Request for Proposal) to appoint a Event Co-ordinator to plan, promote and execute (with the aid of PECWA volunteer committee and staff) of two major PECWA events (Terroir in May and Taste in September) and two minor events (Wassail in November and a new February event in 2018).
Proposals may be for one or up to all four events.
Deadline for proposal is: March 3, 2017
Please submit proposal to:
Attn.: Maggie Belcastro
990 Closson Rd.
Hillier, ON K0K 2J0
All proposals will be confidential and shared only within the PECWA Executive.
Proposal is to include:
• Examples of previous events (process, responsibilities and success metrics)
• Proposal for planning and executing above-mentioned events on a base fee
per event+ commission with mutual option for renewal.
• Short list of references.
• All submissions will be reviewed by PECWA Executive
• Contract will be awarded March 15, 2017
For more details, click here.
Please direct any questions on the RFP process to PECWA Vice-Chair, Maggie Belcastro